Signs & Lines – Creating Positive Guidance for Drivers Ontario Traffic Manuals 1c, 5, 6 & 11
Offers practical experience in using Ontario Traffic Manual 5, 6 & 11. You will learn how to create and maintain a sign management program, and then return to your municipality with a list of best practices to help mitigate against liability lawsuits and insurance claim losses.
- Principles of Positive Guidance
- Influencing driver safety
- Sign manufacturing & Three Speed Triangle
- Best practices for ordering road signs
- MMS Requirements for Signs
- Retroreflectivity & Reflective Sheeting
- Sign Management Program
- Regulatory Signs (OTM 5)
- Warning Signs (OTM 6)
- Pavement, Hazard and Delineation Markings (OTM 11)
- Collision investigations
Who Should Attend
Decision makers and individuals responsible for the selection and placement of regulatory signs, warning signs, and the pavement, hazard and delineation markings.
- The Engineering Institute of Canada awards 2 Continuing Education Units to this course.
Register online or send to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 289-291-6477.
GRS - Member - $930.00
GRS - Non-Member - $1,162.50
GRS - Fed/Gov - $1,023.00
University of Guelph
50 Stone Rd.
May 6, 2019 - May 8
8:00 am - 5:00 pm