Offers an overview of major aspects of sewer and watermain installation from an inspector’s perspective.
• Tender documents
• Inspector’s responsibilities
• Construction layout
• Geotechnical considerations, excavation & backfill
• Watermain design, installation & testing
• Disinfection of watermains
• Cathodic protection
• Construction site safety
• Sanitary sewer design, installation & testing
• Demonstrations of installation and testing
• Environmental considerations
• Overview of trenchless technology
• Pipes & fittings
• Field Trip
Who Should Attend
Junior to intermediate level sewer and watermain construction inspectors.
A basic understanding of sewer and watermain construction.
Examination and case studies
This course is recognized by:
Register online or send to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 289-291-6477.
Manager, Contract Administration, WSP Canada Inc.
David is a Manager at WSP Canada's team and a P.Eng. with over 22 years of experience. He’s been responsible for all contract administration duties involving project management and inspection services for earthworks, SWM ponds, underground servicing and watermain. Including road construction, tunneling, and landscaping for residential and ICI site plans and subdivisions, including all contract related documentation.
CHSI, Centre for Health and Safety Innovation, 5110 Creekbank Rd., Mississauga, ON L4W 0A1 Tel (905) 219-0044