Refunds & Cancellation Policy
- If written cancellation is received at least 10 working days in advance - 100% refund
- If written cancellation is received 9-3 working days in advance - 50% refund
- If written cancellation is received less than 3 working days in advance - NO Refund
- If payment has not been received at the time of cancellation, an invoice will be issued for the appropriate amount as costs have already been incurred.
- If circumstances prevent a previously registered person from attending an event, substitutions are permitted up to and on the day of the event
There is a 25% surcharge on OGRA courses for non-members of OGRA, and on MIT and Water/Wastewater courses for non-members of OGRA and MEA; a 10% surcharge will be applied to Government of Canada and Province of Ontario employees.
Contact us at 289-291-OGRA (6472) or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have special needs, call the OGRA office to discuss your requirements.