2020 T.J. Mahony Road School - Construction Section - LIVESTREAM COURSE
This course is offered through Contact North and is being Live Streamed, presentations will not be recorded. You must log in each day to attend this live session.
Students will have two options:
To ensure Adobe Connect will work from your workplace or home:
- Asphalt technology
- Concrete technology
- Grade construction
- Municipal law
- Traffic control
- Introduction to design and soils
- Frost action
- Pavement structure and granulars
This is an entry level course, which provides students with a basic foundation prior to attending any of the C.S. Anderson Road School Courses. The T.J. Mahony Road School is a two-year course comprised of two separate semesters. Road construction and road maintenance are offered in alternate years.
Who Should Attend
Public works employees involved in road construction and/or maintenance.
- The T.J. Mahony completion certificate is one of the options for the AORS Certified Road Supervisors Certification program, contact AORS for additional details.
- Must take both construction and maintenance to obtain 10 points credit in the technical specialist program
- The Engineering Institute of Canada awards 2 Continuing Education Units to this course
GRS - Member Livestream on-line course fee - $960.00
GRS - Non-Member Livestream on-line course fee - $1,200.00
GRS - Fed/Gov Livestream on-line course fee - $1,056.00
On-Line Live Stream
October 26, 2020 - Oct 28
8:00 am - 5:00 pm