By working through several examples, you will learn how to create crisp, concise and clear reports. You learn how to present reports persuasively, using common audio-visual aids.
• What makes a good report
• How to write clearly and concisely
• How to organize your thoughts and materials
• How to give your report more punch
• How to deliver your presentation like a pro
• Getting comfortable with the use of audio-visual aids
• Tips for overcoming nervousness
Who Should Attend
CRS candidates and anyone who is asked to prepare and deliver brief reports to senior management and Council.
Presentations, discussions and group assignments
Prepare and deliver a short report and presentation to a mock council plus a comprehensive final examination.
This course is recognized by:
Register online or send to email@example.com or fax to 289-291-6477.