Soils & Pavements Course CSA 13 - Virtual online
Introduces you to soils and paving materials, their classification, properties, and application.
- Soils and aggregates
- Bituminous fundamentals and mix designs
- Routing and sealing
- Hot mix paving
- Expanded asphalt
- Cold-In-Place recycling
- Concrete paving
- Surface treatment and new developments (e.g. fibermat, chip seals, fog seals)
- Hot-In-Place paving
- Pavement management
Who Should Attend
Road supervisors and personnel directly involved in the maintenance and construction of municipal roads.
This course is recognized by:
- This course qualifies as a “specialized course” for the Association of Ontario Road Supervisors (AORS) Certified Road Supervisors – Intermediate level (CRS-I) certification program.
- This course may be used for the technical specialist program only. Point Value = 5
- The Engineering Institute of Canada awards 2 Continuing Education Units to this course.
April 26, 2021 - Apr 28
8:00 am - 5:00 pm