Managing Human Resources
Guelph Road School
You will learn to apply the functions of human resources in supporting the operational goals and responsibilities of managers and supervisors.
- Recruitment & Selection
- Labour Relations
- Progressive Discipline
- Worker’s Compensation
- Employee Assistance
- Developing a Healthy Workplace Culture
- Training & Professional Development
- Succession Planning
- Risk management related to personnel issues
- Human rights
Who Should Attend:
Municipal supervisors, managers, and future supervisors.
This course is recognized by:
- This course or Effective Management is a mandatory requirement for the Association of Ontario Road Supervisors (AORS) Certified Road Supervisors – Intermediate level (CRS-I) certification program.
- This course may be used for the OACETT technical specialist program only.
- The Engineering Institute of Canada awards 2 Continuing Education Units to this course.
Have a look at the OGRA Career Hub. Where you look for a career, not just a job.
Join the conversation at the OGRA Interchange
The mandate of the Ontario Good Roads Association is to represent the transportation and public works interests of municipalities through advocacy, consultation, training and the delivery of identified services.