PMC Volunteer Position Open
The Ontario Good Roads Association (OGRA) is actively looking to fill one (1) vacancy at the Product Management Committee (PMC).
The Significance of Product Management Committee (PMC)
- Brings the public and private stakeholders to the same table, in order to collectively review a wide range of infrastructure-related products and services
- Contributes valuable technical expertise in helping the Road Authority (http://www.roadauthority.com/) be the central, publicly available repository/database for product information
- Provides an unbiased platform to new, innovative products looking to take part in the Ontario market
- Enables Ontario’s municipalities to (at no cost) benefit from a variety of pre-vetted products for use in their local contracts
- Serves as a great alternative to municipalities looking to streamline their in-house product management activities and preferred products’ lists
Requirements to be Considered for the Vacancy
- Must be a municipal employee in the province of Ontario
- Should have sound technical knowledge of design, construction and maintenance of civil infrastructure and related products
- Must have access to a computer to enter their product reviews through PMC’s dedicated online portal
- Be able to carry out an unbiased review of infrastructure related products in advance of the committee meetings
- Be able to attend the monthly committee meetings in order to help finalize product reviews – typically held via GoToMeeting
- Approximate time investment: 1.5 to 2 hours per month
How to Apply
If you are interested, please apply by filling out our quick survey using this link [https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/7S9V2Y6] or click the button below. Applications are due before end of business day on April 5th, 2019. For any questions or to request more information, please contact Amin Mneina at email@example.com or via phone at 289-291-6472 ext.23
Have a look at the OGRA Career Hub. Where you look for a career, not just a job.
Join the conversation at the OGRA Interchange
The mandate of the Ontario Good Roads Association is to represent the transportation and public works interests of municipalities through advocacy, consultation, training and the delivery of identified services.